Big Day!

Yesterday was a big day in the Yaraschefski household.  We left Luke in the church nursery for the first time,  and our number didn't get paged during the service, so we'll count that as a success!  We could tell little mister had cried at some point when we picked him up, but he didn't when we left, and he wasn't crying when we got him, so that made things less traumatic.

Daddy also found Luke's first tooth yesterday!  One has broken through the skin, you can't see it but can DEFINITELY feel it poking through.  It is the bottom right front tooth I think!

Little buddy is growing up for sure!  Today is his first time at daycare, I have an orientation at St. Vincent for school so we are using the babysitting he will be going to when I start clinicals.

I'm sure it will be harder on me than him!


Comments

Popular Posts