Jumpy.

I know this is a bit late as well, but I think Luke's favorite toy to date...the jumpy...deserves at least a small post of it's own!

My dad (Papa Bill) got this for Luke as a Christmas gift.  I will never forget the day Dave and I first put him in it, his little legs were to short to reach the ground, so we put one of Dave's Calculus books under them.  Once he realized he could bounce up and down, it was over.  Dave and I were laughing hysterically at his delighted face.  He had some great times in that jumpy.  Jumped himself to sleep a time or two, and it was always a great way to get him ready to nap and/or get a few things done around the house.  

I write this now as I am going to retire the jumpy to the garage tomorrow.  We had a great time jumpy, thank you for your service.  Until the next one!






Comments

Popular Posts