Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving/official start of the Christmas season everyone!  We had two great days of family time this year to celebrate Luke's first Thanksgiving.  We were with my family on Thanksgiving Day and with Dave's family all day today.  In years past we have had two dinners on one day and/or combined Thanksgiving meals, but it was nice this year to have more time with each side of the family.




We also had a great night out with my brothers and Hannah on Wednesday night to begin the festivities, which I would love to be a new tradition for us all.  We had dinner and drinks and ended the night with a fire at our house.  It's so great to catch up with them, I LOVE so much that my brothers and I have gotten so close as we get older.  They are both turning into such cool adults and I am impressed everyday by how much both of them have accomplished.  It's also so great how much they love Dave (maybe more than they love me), it just makes time with all of us together that much more fun.

We are so lucky to have such great family nearby during the holiday season and throughout the rest of the year.  We both have both of our parents, all in good health, two great siblings each, and great sibling in-laws as well. 

I'm not sure if we would have survived the first four months of having an infant near as well without all of their constant love and support, meal bringing and cooking, babysitting, photo taking, cleaning and advice giving.  I feel so blessed everyday for all of it.  On this Thanksgiving, thank you all for being such a huge part of our lives.

We are so looking forward to the rest of the holiday season and more family time!











Comments

Popular Posts