Little Boy Luke?



I'm afraid Baby Luke is no longer an appropriate descriptor for our little guy.  It think it happened at some point in May. I woke up, and went to get Luke out of his crib, and he just no longer seemed like a baby.  Maybe it's because he wears more t-shirts, and fewer onesies, or because his hair is coming in much thicker, or because he's much more stable moving around.

I can't put my finger on it, but whatever it is, he's much more little boy and less baby.  We now go to the Chik-fil-a playground once a week and he plays on his own in their little toddler area.  He loves to crawl up and down our neighborhood playground and go down the slides with some help.  He starting to take steps and loves to make silly faces to make Dave and I laugh.  He drinks regular milk out of a sippy cup.  With all of this his sweet personality is really coming through, he's funny, and loving and crazy independent.

I know this isn't too significant of a post, but I wanted to write about it because it just seemed like such an immediate, yet gradual transformation.  Baby to boy in less than a year.  Crazy how it happens.  We love you sweet Luke!


Comments

Popular Posts