Eli = 2




Oh sweet Eli.  How are you two?  You are the most precious little soul, easy going, laid back and super silly.  I decided to try and skip a birthday party for Eli this year, in a attempt to minimize commitments and make life easier - I'm going to be honest, I won't do it again :)





We had my family over on Eli's birthday for pizza, cake and general celebrations!  Eli was lucky enough to get a police car, ball pit, and toddler tablet from our generous family.  We had a great time, and so did Eli, as he got to open all those gifts!  (With minimal "helping" from Luke).

Here is how they used the car from Grammy:




I planned on celebrating Eli's birthday with Dave's family when we were in Michigan together.  We got a cake for that Saturday and did gifts after a family lunch in Grandma Jan's hotel room.  He loved it, and loved getting to play/wrestle/punch his cousins as part of his birthday celebrations!


At 2, Eli is:

HeightWeightBMIHead Circumference
36.5 in (96th %)31 lbs 3.2 oz (84th %)16.5 (48th %)49.7 cm (19.57 in; 76th %)

He is wearing 3T/4T clothing, eating non-stop and is chatty as can be.  He LOVES Luke and is learning how to be the instigator and not just receiver of mischief.  They have a blast together and are the best of friends and roommates.  

Like I said, this will be my last year of skipping a party for nino's birthday, I'll have to make cuts other places :)

We love you so much sweetest littlest!  Happy 2nd birthday!!

Comments

Popular Posts