Nine to Go

31 weeks today.  Kara and I had a great time just spending the evening at home relaxing.  We also took Dexter on a big walk, which was fun, despite the heat.

As it gets a bit later in the pregnancy, I can tell that things are starting to get a little more difficult for Kara.  Her pregnancy has been so smooth up until now, so it's really time for me to step up and try to make things easier on her.  My wife is such a strong woman - I admire how determined she is to keep everything going while she's almost 8 months pregnant.  I'm hoping that I can lighten the load on her the last several weeks so she can spend more time relaxing and focusing on herself.

She just told me that one of her baby sites told her that he's 18" and 3.5 pounds this week.  It's just crazy how quickly he is growing in there, and I can't WAIT to hang out with him.  At first, I thought it was super creepy to lay there and hold my hand on Kara's stomach waiting for him to kick.  I'm completely over that sentiment, and now I'll lay there all night long.

He is hardcore kicking now, whereas before I could feel little short movements, it now seems like he is a WWF wrestler bouncing off of the ropes and slamming into Kara's belly.

I know I've said this before, but Kara still looks absolutely fantastic.  She is SUCH a beautiful pregnant person.

Comments

Popular Posts